♥ ♥ blog atyn ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ there's nothing not prefect and wordless. life is too precious and should make it prefect ♥ ♥

Friday, December 24, 2010

today, hari ini, 25 december???

25?? ada apa ngn 25?? hmm. think!! think !! n think!!
pew da kt 25 nie?? today?? hari ini??
pew yg spesel cgt ntah..
hmm.. answer 4 ol question is. jeng jeng jeng!!!
today sum1 anniversary..
who?? how long they hv been 2gether?? wow. cool!!!

who in diz picture?? its hj yunus hj baharom n hjh nor aim abdul majid.
my dad n my mom.. ala. papa yunus n mami ani. xkn xtaw kot. tnp mereka syape la den.. hahahha!!!
their anniversary today!!! great!!!
they hv been 2gether so long..
dieorg xpnh gado kew sblom nie?? tpu cgt la xpnh kn. ne da rlationship yg xpnh gado kn cayunk kn??kte pown gado gk kn cayunk??
stop takat 2 ja ye. 2 hny ptanyaan 4 my dearest cayunk aje..
 to my dad n my mom. hepi anniversary n i owez hope dat  u ol wil b 2gether 4eva till the end of time.. i love u!! i love u n i love u!! i love u more than i love my cayunk.. u r everything to me...
diz is 4 both of u.. u r juz like dat two bird owez love each other 4 eva n hv a wonderful life...

one more thing dats hppen in diz same days.
its merry xmas.
we wish u a merry christmas. we wish u a merry christmas . we wish u a merry christmas n a hepi new year.
on a 1st of christmas. santa send me a present on a pine tree,,

hahhaha.. dats ol im going 2 say.. merry christmas 2 ol of my frenz n anyone who celebrate christmas.
dun 4get 2 sent present 4 me also... hahahhaha...


LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND CLICK ON MISS NUFFNANG

0 comments:

Post a Comment